By purchasing a training product on this website — any Rasa Yoga or Mythic Yoga Flow module, immersion or online course — you agree to the following terms and conditions:
You confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all of the following points, which serve as a binding contract between you and Sianna Sherman Inc. and that you are eligible to participate in Rasa Yoga programs under the conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to be bound by this Participant Release, we regret that we cannot accept your enrollment.
1. Your Age. You must be 18 years old or older, and fully empowered under the laws of California and your state of residence to enter into binding a contract, in order to participate in Rasa Yoga programs.
2. Your Health and Physical Condition. Every form of exercise carries some degree of risk of injury. Some yoga exercises and postures, for example, are not appropriate for every person. You are responsible for making sure that your health and physical condition permit you to engage in Rasa Yoga programs by consulting with an appropriate health-care profession before enrolling and participating in any such programs. Sianna Sherman Inc. will rely on the fact that, by participating, you have sought such expert advice.
3. Waiver of Claims. Accidents can happen in any form of exercise. Except for claims of personal injury to you based on intentional wrongful acts of Sianna Sherman Inc., you are assuming the risk of injury, damage and/or loss of any kind to you, your guests (including children), and your (and their) property resulting from or related to your participation in Rasa Yoga programs and other Rasa Yoga products and services, and you are waiving, releasing and discharging any and all such claims. The waiver of liability under this Participant Release applies to Sianna Sherman Inc., Rasa Yoga, and its members, officers, employees, contractors, vendors, agents and representatives (collectively, “Rasa Yoga Parties”), and extends to all claims, debts, liabilities, costs, expenses, and causes of action relating in any way to your participation in Rasa Yoga programs.
4. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Rasa Yoga Parties against any and all of the claims that are waived in Section 3 above, and any other loss or liability resulting from your wrongful acts and/or those of your guests at any Rasa Yoga program.
5. Arbitration. You agree that any disputes arising under this Participant Release will be submitted to confidential binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California, before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then-applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association.
6. Copyright: No part of this program may be used or reproduced without prior written consent from Sianna Sherman Inc. © 2018 Sianna Sherman. All rights reserved.
Thank you for your presence, practice, and deep soul beauty. Namaste.