Rasa Yoga Shadow School
Robert Augustus Masters
Join Robert Augustus Masters, hosted by Sianna Sherman,
and Masood Ali Khan, for a deep dive into Shadow Work in this 3-session offering to galvanize and uplevel your life!
Join us for 3 dates:
In this 3-part series you'll explore:
- WEEK ONE: Spiritual Bypassing
- Perhaps the main shadow of spirituality is spiritual bypassing, meaning the use of spiritual beliefs and practices to avoid relational and emotional challenges. Facing our tendency to spiritually bypass such challenges deepens not only our spirituality, but our entire life.
- WEEK TWO: Leaning into Discomfort
- An essential part of effective shadow-work is turning toward what we ordinarily would not turn toward: our discomfort, our pain, our reactivity. Leaning into this allows us to make wise use of our pain, helping us become more intimate with our edge. This deepens our courage, furthering the warrior in us.
- WEEK THREE: Working with Emotions
- Working skillfully with all our emotions requires that we know them well, that we cultivate intimacy with their roots and expression, that we bring them fully out of our shadow, so that they serve rather than run us. The more emotionally literate we are, the richer and more authentic our lives become.
Robert Augustus Masters, PhD, is a pioneering integral psychotherapist and group leader, relationship expert, and psychospiritual guide and trainer, with a doctorate in psychology. He’s also the author of many books — including Transformation Through Intimacy, Spiritual Bypassing, Emotional Intimacy, To Be a Man, and Bringing Your Shadow Out of the Dark — and the audio program Knowing Your Shadow.
His intuitive, uniquely integral work, developed over the past four decades, blends the psychological and physical with the emotional and spiritual, emphasizing full-blooded embodiment and awakening, emotional authenticity and literacy, deep shadow work, and the development of relational maturity.
At essence, his work is about becoming more intimate with all that we are — high and low, dark and light, dying and undying — in the service of the deepest possible healing, awakening, and integration. He lives in Ashland, Oregon, with his wife Diane.
Learn more about Robert: http://robertmasters.com.